Club Rules & Etiquette
Appropriate golf attire is required. Unsuitable and prohibited dress is as follows: T-Shirts, Tank tops, halter tops, swimsuits, gym shorts, mini shorts, spaghetti straps, jeans or worn pants, sweat pants.
Metal spikes are prohibited on the course and in the Clubhouse. The Pro Shop has a variety of “soft spikes” that they will be happy to change on site for members and/or guests.
CANCELLATIONS & “NO SHOWS”
A minimum of 24hrs notice is required to cancel. Should less notice than 24hrs (or a ‘no-show’ happen) and the Pro Shop is unable to fill the slot, a penalty fee of $20 per missed tee time shall be applied to the credit card on file. The booker is also responsible for any abandoned guest tee times reserved. Please understand that unfilled tee times are detrimental to the club.
COURSE RULES & REGULATIONS
All golf course rules are in place to allow all golfers to maximize the enjoyment of their day. No one is exempt.
- No player shall hit until the group ahead is safely out of range.
- When the play of a hole has been completed, players shall immediately replace the flag and leave the putting green, scoring and discussions taking place on next tee.
- A player shall see that any turf “divot” is replaced and pressed down at once or the sand/seed bottles are used to fill the divot. A player should also be careful not to take up turf with his or her practice swing.
- Players shall rake bunkers after use and repair ball marks on greens.
- Cutting or twisting on the green’s turf with shoe spikes shall be avoided.
- Play ready golf. Select club, plan shot and be ready to hit when it’s your turn.
- Keep up to the foursome ahead of you.
STANDARD of CONDUCT
- It is expected that players respect the golf course and refrain from damaging golf course property.
- Abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Bringing your own liquor onto the course is prohibited.
- All liquor sold on the course must remain on the premises.
- Blatant disregard for rules and regulations will result in removal from the course.
- Personal attacks against staff, members, and other guests will not be tolerated.
- Player Assistants have the right to enforce pace of play.